Saturday 7 February 2015

Cut Up - I Do Not Recall Posting This



Oh, it’s just one of those things, I woke up yesterday and I am twenty one years old. Science will answer it one day. I was sitting on a chair with my laptop open and I found this blog, titled Assignment Report, with the caption of ‘MONARCH Proxy’. I have very little writing talent, I’m not a touch typist, I could be the next J. K. Rowling.  I think I will keep my laptop on at all times after all. All my English teachers used to put me to the bottom of the class, just because I was originally French and had problems with English.
It sounds like a very interesting little story, and I’m not sure how I could have written it., Those days are behind me now. If I am sleepwriting, or otherwise writing in my sleep. Who knows, while asleep They probably have already. I was curious, because Jacob Saunders can read, write and speak English almost as fluently. I, as a native while still retaining my mothertongue French refer to it as French now. My name is Français? I really have been over in this cold, rainy island for too long.  I didn’t remember writing anything. I had a look.
Wait.. How could I have typed while asleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment